Facilities at Arden House
Arden House offers a relaxed and personal space. Relax anywhere in our house; help yourself to treats from the pantry, or sip from drinks at the bar whilst enjoying surroundings as ouse Hosts treat you like a celebrity, catering to your every whim.
- Quality books, magazines and newspapers,
- 'The Pantry', open all day and stocked with soft drinks and snacks, available to tuck in to all day long
- Resident bar / drinks trolley
- Parking (free) for the hotel requires going around to the rear of the hotel via a one-way street.The driveway from the main road is quite tight so best to go past hotel, turn left and take the main parking entrance.
- The Arden Hotel restaurant is 5 mins walk away. On theatre nights the restaurant will be busy before and after show. Best to go during the performance!
Good to know
- Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
- Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Small car park on site, located at the rear of the hotel.
The hotel does not have a lift.
All rooms are on the first floor or above, there are no accessible bedrooms suitable for wheelchair users.
Dogs are welcome to stay at Arden House and there are gorgeous riverside walks on the doorstep to wear out your four legged friend. Please call our team for further information.
The Rooms at Arden House
Thoughtful personal touches will make you feel at home, with individually designed bedrooms and bespoke bathrooms.
The ten bedrooms at Arden House are little havens of calm, so get ready for the best sleep of your life! Your bedroom and bathroom have been individually designed with furniture of beautiful craftsmanship and top quality finishes, enhancing the feeling of being a guest in a luxury home, not a hotel.
- Apple TV
- ESPA toiletries
Expect all the luxury amenities from the Cosy room but with greater space.