Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Billesley Manor Hotel
The health, safety and well-being of all of employees, guests and third-party visitors is, as always, the upmost priority. As they adapt our operations to control the spread of Covid-19 they make the following commitment to all so that when you're ready to travel again, they will be ready to welcome you.
The pool, gym and treatment rooms are open but need to be booked in advance. Facilities are open except sauna & steam room. They require pre booking for the pool and gym with 45 minute slots available.
• Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitising regimes across all departments and bedrooms with particular focus on hand contact points
• Provision of additional hand sanitising stations throughout the business • Disinfectant wipes are available to all guests at reception
• All staff have received Covid-19 awareness training
• All staff have signed a daily health declaration and undertake a daily temperature check prior to commencing work • All staff are provided with their own personal hand sanitising gel
• There is enhanced provision and access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
• Every hotel will receive an independent third-party assessment by Environmental Health Professionals to verify Covid-19 standards are fully implemented