Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Down Hall
Whilst the hotel welcome the positive steps the country is taking to return to normality as of 19th July, they remain vigilant against the spread of the virus. In an effort to reduce the risk, all of the staff will continue to wear face masks and you will be required to do the same.
The government has strongly recommended that face coverings continue to be worn in enclosed spaces, and you will be required to wear a mask while moving about the building, until further notice. Masks can, of course, be removed once seated.
As ever, we must ask that anyone experiencing symptoms, or who has recently come into contact with someone who has tested positive, refrains from visiting the hotel.
Spa & Gym
- We are currently offering all of our treatments with the exception of couples massages
- Spa Therapists will be wearing masks throughout your treatment.
- Guests temperature will be checked on the day of the treatment as part of our standard health screening process.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitised between each guests session
- Our Wet Spa area will be restricted to 6 guests at any one time – this is bookable at an extra charge for a two-hour session.
- A maximum of two people can use the gym at any one time – 45 minute timeslots can be booked at reception.