Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at East Sussex National Spa and Golf Resort
Our hotel has remained open throughout the lockdown period for our National Heroes, the NHS and Key Workers. Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
- Social Distancing – advised distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
- Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
- Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
- Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
- All our team members have completed robust Covid-19 training prior to entering any of our hotels
- All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
- Looking forward, we will be undertaking intensive preparations & ongoing cleaning procedures to ensure all our hotel is in the best possible condition.
- We have implemented an online booking system where you are able to log in and book use of the swimming pool, fitness classes and the gym for a 1hr period each day.
- All wet rooms and Jacuzzis are remaining closed due to regulations until further notice at this point.
- All sessions must be pre booked only and can be done up to 7 days in advance only. Please log onto https://east-sussex-national.reservio.com/client/login (this is the only link you can use to book via). You will then need to create your own Log-In details that will be personal to only you. You will then be able to book the available classes, gym and pool use up to 7 days in advance.
- Outside of these times, and when not having treatments you will be able to relax in our newly refurbished Spa area including a new Relaxation room and lounge restaurant.
- Should you not have access to book on-line, or do not wish to create an account then please call the Health Club team where we will be happy to book you onto the sessions. The phone lines have already been super busy so please do bear with us if we do not answer immediately.
- We ask that when using the gym or fitness classes that you arrive in your gym kit and shower/change in your bedroom. If you are using the swimming pool then please be advised that the changing rooms only have space for 11 people at this moment so they may be wait to use the changing facilities if you do not wish to walk back to your room to change afterwards.
- There is signage up and around the Health Club and ask that you respect the rules and procedures in place that are to protect yourself and the team. We have got a rigorous cleaning system in place but please do let the team know immediately if you see anything that you feel needs attention.
- Entry to all parts of the Health Club have got sanitising stations in place and ask that you use this before entering. When using the gym and any kit, there will be additional cleaning stations and ask that you clean before and after use each time. There will also be direction signage around parts of the Health Club and we ask that you always follow it's route at all times to ensure that we comply with Government guidelines.
- At any one time we are only permitted to have 11 people in each changing room. This is not pre bookable so please bear with the team as this may be busy at times.