Holdsworth House is a grand Jacobean Manor standing in stunning, secluded gardens, just three miles north of Halifax in the heart of West Yorkshire's dramatic landscape. At this 4* hotel you'll find a wealth of period features that add a sense of calm, comfort and tradition. In the the wood panelled restaurant guest can enjoy a sumptuous fine dining experience.
- 4 star rated hotel set in private grounds on the edge of Halifax
- Excellent food served in romantic wood panelled restaurant
- Spacious comfortable rooms
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Perfect for exploring Bronte Country
The following offers are showing provisional availability*.
Sparkling Luxury Break
Stay in a House Double or Twin room and receive:
- Full English breakfast daily
- Bottle of chilled Champagne and luxury chocolates in your room on arrival (value £68.95)
- Fluffy bathrobes
- £40 per person dinner allowance on the first evening
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining on an additional evening (minimum 3 courses, max 1 per stay)
1 night stay
Package Price: £151.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £303 per room
2 night stay
Package Price: £231 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £462 per room
All of the above prices and rates include VAT.
* Packages showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the venue and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours.
Packages showing instant confirmation are live and will be confirmed immediately.