The Coach House at Middleton Lodge is set in the grounds of a 200-acre Georgian country estate, overlooking the North Yorkshire moors. An authentic yet contemporary honey-stoned boutique hotel, it is the ideal place for guests to eat, drink and unwind. Relax in the treatment rooms or indulge in the restaurant and taste a selection of the best local flavours and produce.
- Stylish boutique Georgian coaching house situated on a 200 acre estate
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Modern rustic restaurant using locally sourced produce
- Easy access from the A1M and Darlington
- In the market town of Richmond
The following offers are showing provisional availability*.
Exclusive to OPL
Escape to the Country
Sunday to Thursday
Stay in a Garden room and receive:
- Dinner for two each evening from the a la carte menu (£30 allowance per person)
- Glass of chilled Prosecco each on the first evening (value £7pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Early Check-in at 2pm
1 night stay
Package Price: £120 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £240 per room
2 night stay
Package Price: £239 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £478 per room
3 night stay
Package Price: £354 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £708 per room
All of the above prices include all taxes / service fees.
* Offers showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the hotel and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours. Please note that due to current staffing restrictions there may be extended delays in processing reservations.
Offers showing instant availability are live and will be confirmed immediately.