Banyers House is one of Royston's most iconic buildings. Situated within easy walking distance of the town centre, this Grade II listed Georgian building has been transformed into a destination venue with a 90-seat restaurant, extensive bar area and boutique-style bedrooms.
- 9 individually designed bedrooms
- Formerly a Georgian Rectory
- Relaxing garden area
- Quirky, modern decor throughout
- Calm, stylish and elegant atmosphere
- Popular restaurant
- Easily accessible from the M11
Show Prices Per Person Per Room
The following offers are showing instant availability.
Stay in a Standard Double room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco when dining in the restaurant (please note a main course per person must be ordered to qualify)
- Full English breakfast
1 night stay
Package Price: £49.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £99 per room
- Instant Availability
Buy As A Gift
All of the above prices include all taxes / service fees.
* Offers showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the hotel and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours. Please note that due to current staffing restrictions there may be extended delays in processing reservations.
Offers showing instant availability are live and will be confirmed immediately.