The Great House is a Grade II Listed 15th Century former hunting lodge situated in the pretty conservation village of Laleston. A beautifully restored historic hotel. Members of Historic Hotels of Europe and Welsh Rarebits. With just 12 character bedrooms and an award-winning 2AA rosette fine-dining restaurant, Leicester's, is featured in the Michelin and most other food guides. Local Welsh free-range products are used to create modern British menus. Great House is the perfect location for a short break.
- Friendly small country hotel within easy access of the M4 nr Bridgend
- 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- Winners of the Hotel Restaurant of the Year for Wales 2016 & 2017
- Just 10 minutes drive to nearby beaches
- Situated in Laleston
The following offers are showing provisional availability*.
Stay and Dine Offer
Stay in a standard double / twin room and receive:
- Full Welsh breakfast each day of your stay
- Dinner each evening (£45pp allowance to be used towards food only)
1 night stay
Package Price: £90 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £180 per room
2 night stay
Package Price: £170 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £340 per room
3 night stay
Package Price: £250 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £500 per room
All of the above prices and rates include VAT.
* Offers showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the hotel and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours.
Offers showing instant availability are live and will be confirmed immediately.