Overwater Hall is a hidden gem small luxury hotel just a few minutes drive from Bassenthwaite Lake. Set in 18 acres of private grounds this tranquil hideaway is passionately run by 3 experienced hospitality professionals. Expect traditional character bedrooms, sumptuous fine dining and pure relaxation.
- Independently run small luxury hotel
- Set in the northern Lakes
- A short drive to Bassenthwaite Lake and Keswick
- Voted 5th best small hotel in the UK by Tripadvisor reviewers
- Attractive gardens including a beautiful pond
- Traditional character bedrooms
The following offers are showing provisional availability*.
Exclusive to OPL
Exclusive to OPL
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink each on arrival (house wine, local beer etc, approx value £7)
- Four course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant (value £48 per person)
- Full Cumbrian breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out (subject to availability)
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a full afternoon tea for two on one day during your stay (value £20 pp)
- Exclusive offer only available through countryhotelbreaks.com.
1 night stay
Package Price: £149 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £298 per room
2 night stay
Package Price: £291.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £583 per room
3 night stay
Package Price: £426.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £853 per room
All of the above prices include all taxes / service fees.
* Offers showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the hotel and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours. Please note that due to current staffing restrictions there may be extended delays in processing reservations.
Offers showing instant availability are live and will be confirmed immediately.