Carberry Tower Castle and Estate was built in 1480 and is set in 35 acres of magnificent private estate parkland on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Now a luxury hotel, the Castle is a place of intimate grandeur. Expect quality food, excellence of service, and warmest of Scottish hospitality in this most unique hotel.
- Set in 35 acres of estate parkland
- Rich Royal history - a gathering place for Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses for over 5 centuries.
- The Champagne Terrace was a gift from the late Queen Mother to her sister who used to live here
- Many rooms retain original features such as fireplaces and working shutters
The following offers are showing provisional availability*.
Available: Now to 29 Dec 2022
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- Complimentary upgrade to Suite on arrival (subject to availability)
- Bottle of Louis Dornier Champagne in your room on arrival (value £50)*
- Dinner including coffee for two each evening from the Campaign Room Bistro Menu (value £30 per person)
- Full Scottish breakfast for two daily
- Late check out (subject to availability)
1 night stay
Package Price: £124.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £249 per room
2 night stay
Package Price: £249 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £498 per room
3 night stay
Package Price: £373.50 per person per stay (based on two sharing) £747 per room
All of the above prices include all taxes / service fees.
* Offers showing provisional availability are subject to confirmation with the hotel and availability is not guaranteed. No funds will be taken from your card until the booking is confirmed, which will usually be within a few hours. Please note that due to current staffing restrictions there may be extended delays in processing reservations.
Offers showing instant availability are live and will be confirmed immediately.